Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well this person is P Diddy, I think he can play a good role as Ralph beause he is very smart, understandable, tall, caring, and he has a lot power!















This is Bush, he would really play Jack's role because he is mean, he had a lot of power, fought withy other people, and he was strong for a while. Thtas why he would play Jack's role.










I choosed Fat Joe to play Phiggy's role because he is fat, he's kind of smart, he can be slow, he is short, he does have some weaknesses; so thats why i choosed Fat Joe.








Donnie Klang is a good person to play Simon because Donnie is very smart, quiet, he is by him self in his career, he is an athletic, and very strong inn his own way.










I choosed the Jocker to be the Roger because I think they're both the same.The Jocker is mean, evil, strong, insane,and very cold blooded.He'll be a good person to play Roger.









I choosed the gorilla to be the beastie because they are both scary!
My new place would be a big public libary and I would change only how people die, thier shelters, and how they get rescued















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: